I’m sure you’re aware of it already, but around here we do things a little differently. When we decided to update our systems to make us more accessible online we did it the way we always do things. We gathered together around the table and discussed what was important to us. And, granted it didn’t all get done in an hour. Sometimes we sat outside, sometimes we were in the living room, sometimes we were in the kitchen (ok that was mostly Deb), sometimes we were around the dining room table and sometimes we were by the bonfire.
Yes, even our business meetings are done in the most familial way. Everyone came in from out of town, and some “virtually” commuted. All in all, everyone had their input and we truly hope that you’re happy with the results, after all, we did it to make it easier for you to be part of our family.
If you like something, let us know! And, if you don’t like something, let us know!
That’s just the way we get things done around here. 🙂
“If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart.” -Cesar Chavez
In our brainstorming, we had a few priorities…but it all came down to one thing.
How do we make our community more inclusive?
We broke the possibilities down into a few groups.
- Expand Our Community
- Make it Easier for People to Find Us
- Bring Them More of What They Want
From there we found this to be quite the challenge, in fact, there were a few of them.
- Make Our Messaging Clear
- Get Information to the People Who Want it
- Make Our Community Interactive
We think we did a pretty good job of it! And we know You can help make it even better!
A Few New Ideas
We came up with a lot of ideas but we narrowed them down into the few we think you’ll like the best.
- Exposing All the Product Lines – Bringing them all to the website for you to search and purchase
- Giving Taglines to Each Product Line – Making it easier to understand how our products all fit into your meals
- Setting up Locations Near You on email and text – Making it easier to find out when we’re close and convenient to you
- Something Fresh! – Our monthly update on cool new things like Flavour of the Month
- Contests* – ‘Cause who doesn’t like winning free stuff!?!? We have some super fun, super silly, and ostentatiously appropriate contests coming up. Na! Who are we trying to kid? They’re all fun!
We hope you like it! We hope you like it so much that you share this on FaceBook, Twitter, with your friends and all of your social media!
Well, all the ones that like to eat anyway.