Store Manager - Premium Outlet Collection EIA (Leduc) APPLY NOW
Premium Outlet Collection (EIA)
Fri, Sep 10, 2021
Pearson's Berry Farm is now hiring!
Established in 1969, Pearson’s Berry Farm ships directly and now has four permanent locations with an online retail store. Keeping it local, Pearson’s Berry Farm visits countless markets, tradeshows, and craft shows each year. Thank you to all who’ve supported us throughout the years—we couldn’t have done it without you.
We are currently hiring a Store Manger for our Nisku/Leduc store located in the Premium Outlet Collection (EIA). We are looking for flexible team players to help us in in our retail sales.
The ideal candidate will encompass the following attributes and qualities:
- Assisting customers with our local farm crafted baked goods, ciders, spreads, syrups and lemonades.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and inviting store. Providing team leadership, training and support to our retail sales staff.
- The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily retail store operations, scheduling and ensures that store staff maintain our commitment to sales & service.
- Providing additional assistance in our local area markets may be needed throughout the year.
- 4+ years of strong retail sales experience. Sales driven and focused on meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- 2+ years of strong retail management experience. Sales driven and focused on meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Live in the Leduc/Edmonton area
- Has a valid Class 5 Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Personable, friendly and outgoing. Customer service focused with a strong team player mentality.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Be available to work evenings and/or weekends and willing to flex hours within the changing mall retail hours
- Potential employees should be outgoing, punctual and friendly
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
2021-09-10|||Premium Outlet Collection (EIA)|||Retail Sales||||||SC3H4GIlMeB4J.-N|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false