Retail Sales Associate - Premium Outlet Collection EIA (Leduc) APPLY NOW
Premium Outlet Collection (EIA)
Pearson's Berry Farm is now hiring!
Established in 1969, Pearson’s Berry Farm ships directly and now has four permanent locations with an online retail store. Keeping it local, Pearson’s Berry Farm visits countless markets, tradeshows, and craft shows each year. Thank you to all who’ve supported us throughout the years—we couldn’t have done it without you.
We are currently hiring for our Nisku/Leduc store located in the Premium Outlet Collection (EIA). We are looking for flexible team players to help us in in our retail sales.
The ideal candidate will encompass the following attributes and qualities:
- Assisting customers with our local farm crafted baked goods, ciders, spreads, syrups and lemonades.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and inviting store. Providing team leadership, training and support to our retail sales staff.
- Provide support to the Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations, and in the absence of the Store Manager ensures that store opening/closing and in maintaining our commitment to sales & service.
- 1-2+ years of strong retail sales experience. Sales driven and focused on meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Live in the Leduc/Edmonton area
- Has a valid Class 5 Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Personable, friendly and outgoing. Customer service focused with a strong team player mentality.
- Background in food service, retail sales or marketing.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Be available to work evenings and/or weekends and willing to flex hours within the changing mall retail hours
- Potential employees should be outgoing, punctual and friendly - food service/server experience would also be an asset.
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Full-time hours: 25-35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
|||Premium Outlet Collection (EIA)|||Retail Sales||||||PhWIngVgx.RzFWLF|||PART_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false